While salary is a major component of compensation, Guild employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package that adds significant value to your annual salary. Our benefits package has been designed to provide you and your family with protection in the event of illness, injury, and the birth or adoption of a child, as well as to help provide for your retirement. Recognizing that everyone needs time off to relax, rest, and rejuvenate, we provide generous paid time off. And, because we take your career development seriously, we also offer a number of opportunities for educational assistance and career advancement.
The following are examples of some of the benefits that are offered to full-time employees. Certain benefits are pro-rated and available to part-time employees.
- Generous Time off Package: 2 to 4 weeks’ vacation depending on position and tenure; 8 personal days; 14 paid holidays; 8 floating holidays annually.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans. The Guild covers 80% of Medical and Dental Plans.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (health care and dependent care)
- Long Term disability Insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and accidental death and dismemberment
- 403(b) retirement with a 3% employer contribution