The Guild for Human Services, an under-22 program (766 School) is currently hiring for (2) Assistant Residential Manager for a cluster of our homes located in Billerica and one Waltham. This is a added position tasked with capacity to float and cover supervisory needs among the group of four youth homes.
This is a career building opportunity offering excellent training, support and benefits. Wages are competitive and tuition assistance benefits are among the best in this field. We always look to promote within our organization.
If you are interested in this position please fill out an application and submit your resume/cover letter on the link below.
Applicants must be able to attend a mandatory paid three weeks pre-service training program that is held Monday through Friday primarily day time and some evening hours.
- Works with the Residential Manager to provide quality oversight and supervision to the residence
- Acts as shift supervisor by directly supervising all staff in the assigned residence while on shift
- Provides direct supervision and care to students while monitoring and ensuring that all students receive their prescribed medication
- Keeps record that medication administration has been completed correctly each day
- Provides basic instruction and support in activities of daily living
- Plans and approves appropriate community activities
- Develops and implements residential meal preparation including, grocery shopping and cooking
- Manages the day to day functions of the residence including crisis interventions, on-call notifications, on-shift parent/guardian communication, and individuals programming
- Must be able to perform C.P.I (full training provided)
- Must be able to pass M.A.P test (full training provided)
Location:Watertown MA; Billerica, MA
Open Position: 2
Sunday – Wednesay (1)
Wednesday – Saturday (1)
- Wednesday 12 -11pm
- 3-11 pm
- 3-10 pm
- Weekend day 8am-10 pm
- A minimum of one year experience working with children and/or young adults with developmental disabilities
- Associate’s Degree is preferred (those with similar experience in lieu of a degree will be considered)
- Must be dedicated, energetic and committed to making a difference in students’ lives
- A valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass CORI/DCF and national fingerprint checks (required for employment) Applicants must be able to attend a mandatory paid three week pre-service training program that is held Monday through Friday primarily day time and some evening hours