Monthly giving is easy for you, important to The Guild
Guild supporters who make recurring gifts each month fuel our mission to educate, encourage and empower individuals with intellectual disabilities so they may achieve their full potential to lead high-quality lives and participate meaningfully in society.
Monthly gifts from this special group of loyal donors provide a reliable revenue stream that allows The Guild to:
- Fund community-engagement activities and person-centered enrichment programming
- Buy swing sets, exercise equipment and other capital purchases that are not considered general maintenance
- Acquire iPads, tablets, computers, smart boards and other assistive technology
- Obtain memberships to gyms, community centers, farm collaboratives and other external programs that connect Guild students and adults to the communities where they live
- Support specialized training for Guild staff, including conferences, seminars, workshops and classes
Making a monthly, automated contribution to The Guild is easy – your gift is automatically charged to your credit card.
If you need more information about monthly giving, call 781-893-6000, ext. 5116 or email email@example.com.