Summary: The Adult Services Clinician I would be responsible for providing the clinical support services to the individuals served by the Guild Adult Residential Program. Travel is required as this position works across multiple locations including but not limited to Norfolk, Walpole, Framingham, Maynard, Sudbury, and Waltham.
- Conduct individual assessments needed to develop meaningful treatment strategies.
- Develop support strategies based on evidence-based practices in Positive Behavioral Supports (PBS) and Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA.)
- Analyze data to monitor progress and make any needed revisions to existing strategies.
- Provide training and modeling of PBS and behavior plan implementation for all residential staff.
- Provide training to daytime program transportation providers as directed by supervisor.
- Monitor PBS and behavior support plan implementation using direct observation and feedback.
- Coordinate on-site psychiatric review process in conjunction with Director of Health Services and residential managers.
- An active member of The Guild’s Adult Services PBS leadership team
- Communicate with Community Based Health Providers as needed.
- Participate in intakes of new referrals to The Guild.
Essential Job Functions:
- Regular attendance at work is an essential function of the job including inclement weather situations.
- Physical and mental capacity to work in stressful situations and de-escalate individuals who have limited cognition and complex needs
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is an essential function of the job.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Pass Guild Driving test to access Guild vehicles for transportations of individuals.
- Must be able to implement crisis intervention techniques as necessary, including Nonviolent Crisis Intervention (via certification through CPI)
- Requirements: Master’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Special Education, Psychology or Counseling and at least four years experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities and behavioral or mental health needs.
- Preferred- BCBA or LMHC eligible
- Knowledge of Massachusetts regulatory standards is required with preferred experience in regulatory compliance with standards from the Department of Developmental Services (DDS)
- Must meet Massachusetts Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI) background check requirements.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- A valid driver's license