Process & Job Listings
- Review the posted job listings to find a position that is of interest to you.
- To apply online, click here.
- To apply by mail, print out the Application Form by clicking here.
- You will be contacted by a Guild employee for an interview if your skills, background and interests appear to be a match for the position and The Guild culture.
- Have a Question about Working at The Guild? Need Information about the Application Process? Click here.
Guild Job Listings
Under the overall direction/supervision of the Education Coordinator, and as part of an interdisciplinary team, assist in the development and take primary responsibility for the implementation/monitoring and evaluation of a program of Employment Services (defined as teaching skills/behavior necessary to work), Communication and Functional Academics (defined as teaching personal, social and related community survival skills and behaviors) for a specific number of students within an assigned classroom.View full job description >
Assist the Residential Manager in the implementation of a comprehensive residential program for each of their assigned students. Provide an appropriate environment for all residential students within the residential unit.View full job description >
To provide awake coverage between the hours of 10: or 11:00 p.m. and 8: or 9:00 a.m. or until relieved by staff.View full job description >