Who Leads Us
The Guild has a well-defined leadership structure that is overseen by a Chief Executive Officer and Board of Directors, and supported by a strong Senior Team. The Guild’s leaders are guided by and committed to our mission statement and core values:
The Guild’s Mission Statement:
To provide high quality services, support and care for individuals with complex special needs. Through education, caring and respect, The Guild School provides its students and residents with the opportunities to grow and develop to their fullest potential.
Our Core Values:
We, the Guild staff, believe in:
- Integrity – We value an open, honest environment.
- Respect – We treat everyone equally with care and humanity.
- Diversity – We welcome people’s differences.
- Collaboration – We listen, share and innovate together.
- Excellence – We are dedicated to doing the best for our students, The Guild and our extended community.
- Building toward our students’ and residents’ futures by helping them achieve their full potential to lead high quality lives and participate meaningfully in society.